Wednesday, April 15, 2009

An update and recap of the photo persuasion

Things have been crazy (to say the least) around these parts lately, so I haven't had a chance to update the blogosphere on our most recent goings on. I'm going to base this post on the assumption that everyone is like me and, when given a choice, likes lots of pictures rather than lots of words. Am I right or am I right?

The Saturday before Easter, we took Charlie boy to an Easter Egg hunt at a park down the street. While some might scoff and say he is too young for such fun, we would beg to differ as his hands tend to latch on to any and everything in sight these days. We took video of him actually picking up the egg (and I don't have the hours right now to upload it), but trust me, it was pretty darn adorable:)

Here we are in the "3 and under line" - Charlie was kind enough to provide entertainment for everyone around us.
He's good like that.

If the fabric in those shorts seems familiar, its because they match his Easter tie! I made the shorts and the tie from a table cloth Brian and I got as a wedding present and never use. I personally think it looks much better on my boy than on my table, but then again, I am his mother.


Scary Bunny...Brave Charlie


The Victor and his egg!
He looks a tad dazed here because we had to wake him up from his nap to go to the park.
He'll thank us later.


I have pictures from our Utah trip to post (which include Charlie's first dip in a swimming pool), but those will have to wait for later as I still haven't figure out how to get dinner to make itself.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

scary bunny is right!!! holy cow!
looks like you had a good easter. and you made shorts and a tie??? thank you, mrs. homemaker, you.

Sarah said...

Charlie is so stinkin cute!! I love those little shorts...can you teach me how to sew???? I agree, much better on the boy than on the table! :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is so cute! I can't believe you made the shorts and tie. He looks so cute in them. Those big brown eyes melt my heart. I still can't believe I haven't met him yet.

Nathan said...

That is amazing that you made the tie and shorts. They look so good. You are just so amazingly crafty. Definitely neat that you got a picture with the Easter bunny, however scary he may be. priceless.