22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
4 comments:
What a cute little boy!! I'm sorry I missed you at church yesterday, Austin said he talked to you, and I was looking for you, but I couldn't find you! Is it true....are you guys leaving me? We still have to be best buds though...k???? I can't lose my Murder She Wrote partner!
Love it! He is so stinking cute! I bet he is a big ladies man!
hooray for cute kids! cute cute cute.
Ok, love, love, love that cute tie!! How did you do it. You'll have to let me know. I've been wanting to make some ties for Jaxon with some scrap material I've got, but haven't figured out how. And of course your boy is soooo adorable!! :o)
Post a Comment