Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Charlie's Birthday Party!

This past Saturday was Charlie's birthday party - it was SO fun and absolutely adorable to see him with so many of his little friends - I loved it!
Brian was able to get lots of great pictures of the party as well as my dear friend, Lori, who not only brought her cute family to the party, but her amazing camera and even more amazing talents. She posted some of the pictures she took on her blog and they are so fun - I LOVE them!
I am absolutely positive that her pictures will more than suffice (seriously, they are amazing) until Brian is able to upload the pictures that he took (he has a big post planned...I love when he blogs:) )
Thank you, Lori, for doing so much to capture such a special morning for our family - we love you!

8 comments:

Jill Revell said...

What an ADORABLE party! I love the hats and theme. You can totally tell you are a teacher ~ super cute & way creative!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I am so bummed I missed it. I would have loved to have been there. It looks like you had a lot of fun and the pictures turned out really cute. Love the hats you made! So cute. I really miss you!! Sniff.

Lori said...

Thanks Em! I had a blast being there and taking pictures.

PS I think the picture of you at the top is adorable!

jax said...

Wow--you really went all out Emily! CUTE! I am officially going to hire you for future parties!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Where in the heck do you have time to do all that! Charlie's birthday is soooo cute. I love all the pictures of his little guests and their hats. Those will be fun for him to see when he's bigger! HAPPY BIRTHDAY little CHARLIE!

natterpants said...

The party looks so perfect, Em. Wish I could have seen it myself!!

Suzie said...

Ems, I was just checking in... Your baby is so so cute. I'm glad to see that you are so happy! It must have been an amazing party.

meg said...

Emily, so cute! What a fun idea. I love simple themes like that, and those photos really showcase it. Thanks for the inspiration from you and your photographer friend.