Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dear Charlie Boy,

Do you remember this?


(For your sake, I hope not.)

I do; and it was the most amazing, exciting, and emotional day of our lives.

I never could have imagined how much joy and love you would bring to our lives.

You have changed everything; and we will be forever grateful.

So Happiest Birthday, to my sweet, dreamy, most amazing Charlie Boy.



You make my heart beat.

7 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Happy Birthday to my most favorite nephew ever! I remember the picture even if Charlie doesn't! I remember waiting and waiting all day long for updates on what was going on! I can't believe it's been a year. Little Kiley was just a little 4 week old embryo when her best cousin got here! Ahhh, the memories! You guys are an awesome mommy and daddy. I get all teary eyed every time you talk about how much Charlie means to you!

Happy BIG 1 YEAR little Charlie Boy! Love you guys!

Alicia said...

I can't believe he's already a year old! Wow! Happy Birthday!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I can't believe he is one!?!?! I haven't even seen him yet. Happy Birthday to a very cute little boy!!

Grandma and Grandpa Ames said...

What a wonderful year it has been. Charlie Grandma and Grandpa Ames love you so much we have loved getting pictures and updates of you through the year. You are such a precious spirit with so much love to give. You have wonderful parents that love you so much, hopefully you will go back someday and read these comments and will always no how much you are loved and how important you are to our entire family. Have a Super Duper Birthday!!!
Love you Grandma and Grandpa Ames
♥♥♥XOXO♥♥♥XOXO♥♥♥XOXO♥♥♥XOXO♥♥♥

Unknown said...

you guys are too cute! We'll be having a boy too so maybe they can make mischief together some day ;)

Jana Clegg said...

A year already? WoW! What a handsome boy he is. He's got great parents too. Keep enjoying every moment. Take care.

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Kiley would love Cousin Charlie to come and go to the fair with her next year! He'll be two and she'll be one, so it would be tons of fun! Hey, that rhymes! You know, there are lots of houses for sale in our neighborhood and they are still building new ones too. I'm sure Utah State has a Masters program. Why don't you just move here! Charlie and Kiley could grow up together and be best buds:)