Brian here... A few weeks ago, little Charlie boy celebrated his 1st birthday. Emily let her ridiculously impressive teacher skills loose and planned the perfect party... FYI - Teacher of the Year 2007-08!! Everything was themed around Charlie's favorite book, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear", and included all of his favorite things: books, bubbles, balloons, pin wheels, wiffle balls, bells, cookies, parks, water, straws, tunnels, music, family and friends!


Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?

I see a blue horse cutting some teeth.

Blue Horse, Blue Horse, What do you see?
I see a green frog eating his treat.

Green Frog, Green Frog, What do you see?
I see a yellow duck reading with me.

Yellow Duck, Yellow Duck, What do you see?
I see a white dog on his dad's knee.

White Dog, White Dog, What do you see?
I see a purple cat waving at me.

Purple Cat, Purple Cat, What do you see?
I see a goldfish standing by me.

Goldfish, Goldfish, What do you see?
I see a brown bear after his party!

10 comments:
Looks like tons of fun!!Brandon wants to know why weren't we invited? We would have have driven the 3 1/2 day drive!:) Happy Birthday to a very cute little boy!
By the way, those fires were crazy! I hope you enjoyed the package we sent you guys.
Wow, amazing! That looks like such a fun and cute party! Emily = super mom! :)
Adorable!
So cute! Emily: you are SO creative!
Just after the few days spent with Charlie last week I think I have that book memorized! Such a cutie!
What as fun post!!! Lot's of great memories! Great job to you all!!!
What a perfect party! Being a teacher comes in handy long after you leave the classroom, doesn't it? You have one precious son. Glad to see you are all doing so well! Happy birthday Charlie!
Emily!!!! I wish you lived by me and could help me plan my birthday parties! Charlie's was just too cute, you definitely have a gift girl!
Brian, you are quite the blogger! Little Charlie is bond to be intelligent and creative with parents like you. Fun birthday party, and thanks for the windmill thingies! Kiley had a great time sucking on hers!
HOLY MANOLY!!! don't ask me why i am even remotely surprised that this was the party of the century! em, amazing and usually!! brian, i loved the captions!! very impressive.
wow, how i miss you. teaching is just not the same without you. wanna just come roam the halls for me??
Post a Comment