22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
5 comments:
Saddest face ever, poor Charlie! I hope the haircut turned out well and that he is feeling better. Love you guys!
Jeremiah got his haircut a couple days ago and was making the same face the whole time! And getting hair EVERYWHERE!!But he now looks sooo handsome, as does Charlie :) I just checked your blog and saw that you're expecting!!! I am so excited for you guys! you sure make cute babies :) I hope you're feeling well and CONGRATULATIONS!
Oh! So sad! :(
That is such a sad face! He does not look happy at all! Any after shots of the end result?
I can confirm that Charlie's haircut is DARLING, after seeing it in person yesterday. I totally feel his pain, as I have often cried after getting a haircut (sometimes while still in the salon chair, I'm embarrassed to admit.)
Post a Comment