Things have just been so crazy around here -- I'd like to say I'm in the throws of holiday preparations (because honestly that's where I'd like to be and should be at this point of the year), but I'm not even ready for Halloween yet.
With this pregnancy, my brain has shut down even more than with Charlie's (his pregnancy, not his brain. He's the sharp one around here these days) to the point that even making lists is pointless for me, because I forget that I have a list to look at.
(Embarrassingly), I don't forget to spend a few minutes during naptime everyday to check my email and the blogosphere, (how can I not forget that, but totally miss the overflowing hamper of dirty clothes...mom, please forget that you're reading this...).
In an attempt to get back on the brain train (or atleast feel it), I added a list to my sidebar so that when I do sit down to waste my naptime minutes on the computer, I can remember all of the important things (to me, atleast) that are hovering over my clueless head.
So you can go ahead and just ignore the list - its 100% for me and my sanity. Please don't think I'm trying to be all "hey, look at all the stuff I'm doing because I have so much free time that I'm so efficient with" because I don't. And I'm not. Especially when I have trouble even remembering that there are better things to do with my time than sit and refresh my email page.
(Don't worry Mom. That last part was an exaggeration.)
p.s. Today is the ultrasound. We'll keep you all posted!!!
1 comment:
goodness i love and miss you. like crazy!! YES i have to see you when you come. where will you be staying?
a little girl!!! i have a grand idea, how about your children marry my sister's children? she is having a little boy any day now, and her tillie is just about charlie's age. i believe in arranged marriages, don't you?? :)
Post a Comment