I LOVE this boy!
Now we need to go wash our hands.
Now featuring the adventures of the Ames family
“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways.”
– L.M. Montgomery
7 comments:
That's funny. If we ask Ben where your nose is, he pinches my nose or Seth's really hard and laughs.
oh silly Charlie!
Dont worry em one day soon he will have his finger up their with out you even asking the question. Also you guy's are having a girl. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Excited for you I cant wait to see if she will have your curly hair. Congrats hope things are well
Dont worry em one day soon he will have his finger up their with out you even asking the question. Also you guy's are having a girl. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Excited for you I cant wait to see if she will have your curly hair. Congrats hope things are well
Next he will find his mouth and learn to go right from his nose to his mouth! YUMMMY! I am glad you practice good handwashing!
P.S. Kiley wants to play with Charlie!
Hey Emily, Congrats on having a girl....that is so exciting. I see that you have a separate blog for Charlie, I would love to read it if you invite me! :)
Post a Comment