Well it looks like we'll be pulling them out of storage sooner than we thought, because we're having a little girl!!!We already have big plans for this little lady. She doesn't have a name yet (Brian has reminded me that we have like, 23 weeks to think of one), but we know this much: she and Charlie will be best friends, he will always look out for her on the playground, she will be his personal cheerleader (or teammate, whichever she chooses) at any and all of his games (if he chooses to have games), he will teach her to be tough (in nice big brother ways, like hypothetical conversations, for example), I will say "you go girl" to her and she will think I am cool, and she will have fantastic shoes.
We are so ready for this.
22 comments:
Congratulations Ames on the baby girl! That's awesome. Now you'll have one of each...just like us. Seriously, though, girls rock (or so we're heard).
Yay!! I am so very excited! Mom and I were out shopping tonight and had to stop and look at the baby girl clothes! I totally forgot you had those red shoes, LOVE them! Charlie is going to be such a good big brother and she is going to be such a stylish girl! Love you guys!
I am so excited for you!! Little girls are so much fun to dress! Congratulations!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats!! Girls are soo much fun!! hehe
we are so excited for you! Maybe your little girl will be best friends with our little boy!
Congrats!! Girls are so much fun to doll up!!! Watch your pocketbook though.... somehow they seem to suck away all the money...
Yeah! How fun! Little girls are so fun!
Hurray for red patent leather mary-janes and little girls!
Hooray! Your little girl is going to be so BEAUTIFUL because she is going to have half YOUR GENES! What a lucky baby!
Congratulations! How fun! We are so excited for you!
Congrats! You'll love having a girl, they are SO fun to dress up.
Yeah for little girls!! So excited for you Emily!!
Congratulations!! Little girl shoes are precious!
Congratulations you guys!! Little girls are SO much fun!! More emotional, high strung and so forth than boys, but they are a BLAST!! So happy for you guys!!
That is sooo exciting you are expecting!!! Congrats!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!
Tucker & Nicole
Congrats to you guys! I really am excited that you're having a girl. Way to balance the hormone levels in your home! I've been meaning to call... I will! Talk to you soon!
GRANDMA and GRANDPA!!! It has been a long time! This is Heidi (Bradshaw) Naumann! How are you doing! Congrats on the baby on the way! Charlie is darling! I can't believe he is so big. I hope things are going well for you. Love you guys heaps, if you know that!
Awww, congratulations!! How fun that you are having a girl. And you are so cute and totally crack me up ("I will say 'you go girl' and she will think I am cool"). Charlie will be such a good big brother. I can't wait to hear your name (I have a baby name fetish- I love looking up names).
Congrats!!! One of each - it's like winning the baby lottery! Girls are lots of fun. My nick-name for Megan is girlfriend, because she is!
Congrats! How exciting to be having a little girl. I just know that she will be awesome just like your little Charlie....How could she not with great parents like you guys? Congrats again. We are so excited for you.
Post a Comment