Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh heavens. I have SO many fun pictures to post and document from this past weekend, but no time to do it right now.

However, I do have time for just one.

One of the things we did was get family pictures taken -- a serious accomplishment, especially considering that these are the first family pictures we've had done since our wedding.

I know. I know.

My dear and talented friend, Tara, took them and just sent me a teaser...


I am in LOVE! Isn't Charlie's expression priceless? I might not be able to sleep until she sends the rest to us...
Yay for family pictures!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! can't wait to see more. hope you're doing well.

jax said...

What a cute picture!! Charlie is such a cute little boy! What a looker! We miss you guys and hope everything is going well for you and your pregnancy as well.

Lori said...

Adorable! He looks so big!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

in love with that picture! What a cute fam!

Unknown said...

only 39 days to go?!?!?! oh gosh how exciting! you'll have to take all NEW family pictures to include the little one ;) Great pictures!

Brandon and Natalie said...

So cute!! I can't believe how big Charlie boy is. I love his adorable brown eyes!! We miss you guys!!

Morley Fam said...

Those are great pictures Emily! How fun!

natterpants said...

Wow he's looking so big!! (And handsome, might I add...)

Bethany said...

i LOVE it. can't wait to see them all!!

ps...i need to plan a trip to california....