Brian here... I can't believe it's been 5.73 months (175 days) since my
last post! Please don't destroy my happy place by telling me that you didn't notice/care! Anyway, for President's Day we went to Sea World in San Diego with our good friends the Sheets. Without getting too teary eyed, I have to say that it was one of my favorite days, ever, with our little Charlie boy! I'm loving this age (18 months) right now where our little man is so fun to play with and he's discovering so many new things. Here are a few examples:
First time meeting a real penguin friend:

First time swimming with a sting ray:
First time using his dolphin visitation rights:

First time playing with a killer app:

First time showcasing his climbing skills:

First time on a sugar high:

First time watching the Pg-13 version of Free Willy:

3 comments:
Our favorite is the last picture. I want to go to Sea World so bad, Kaleb would love it. You guys always have so much fun and excitement going on in your lives. It makes me wonder if anything ever doesn't go your way. You guys have it all!
P.S. Stop looking at our blog and not leaving comments!
Ha, ha! I love it!!
the sugar high picture is hilarious! I laughed outloud . . .loudly, when I saw it! It looks like such a fun day!
Post a Comment