Wednesday, June 09, 2010

7:08 pm

And I say to myself,
What a wonderful world.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bedtime.

natter said...

I'm in love! Those cheeks are simply delicious. I just can't wait to meet her! And does she go to bed at 7? Addie must be a party animal. She does a short nap around that time but doesn't sleep before 9:30 like..ever and it's usually closer to 10:30. She just finally fell asleep at 11:15!

Amy said...

precious, i love it!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable picture!! Can I just say I really miss you?

Jenny and Josh said...

Beautiful!

The Lindes said...

such a precious picture!!

jax said...

LOVE THIS! Captures the emotion of the moment so well!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

That last picture is just too much. I hope you have it framed somewhere. Darling! And thanks for all your sleeping advice. I found it so helpful. I'm reading babywise right now, and today went much better with more structured feedings. I also let him cry it out last night and lo and behold... he survived. We'll see how tonight goes. You're an awesome mom!

The Jorgensen's said...

That picture makes me baby hungry! She seems like such a sweet baby!