Monday, June 14, 2010

gene pool party

If it weren't for obvious factors like hair, clothes, and picture quality, I would ask if you can tell who is who. Either way, its kind of insanely uncanny how much our kids look like we did at their ages. Cr-a-zy.

Baby Brian

Baby Lucy

Little Emily

Little Charlie

7 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Just for the RECORD... I knew the top was Brian right away. I'd recognize that fat head anywhere :)

I just spent the last while looking through all the recent posts. Charlie is so cute...and Lucy's not too bad either!

I cannot believe how well the kiddies were able to write their names in the sand. Did you guys buy "My Baby Can Read and Write"?

I planted a strawberry topsy turvy on a sheperds hook too. One problem, I hung a bird feeder right above it and the birds pooped all over it! How rude! I give them free food and they poop and mine!

Can't wait to see you guys next month. I've already arranged for a slumber party with Kiley. She is sooo excited! See you soon!

Mom said...

Okay, so there's the study on who's genes were dominate in each child!!!! So cute!!! I love those babies!!!!! Thanks for sharing!! Love you all Mom

Shannon said...

That is amazing. I love that the facial expressions are the same in both pictures too. I am just amazed at this post. So cool. Cute kids!

Sarah said...

HOLY COW!! you do look just like your kids, or visa versa! :)

jax said...

I didn't even need your baby pictures to see how much your children look like you guys! What a good looking family!

Jennifer Ricks said...

That's AMAZING!

Jules said...

Emily you looks soooo good! How do you do it!!!!?