- His imagination is taking off in big ways. He has been "talking" into play phones, calculators, and/or remote controls for over a year now, but a few months ago he started having conversations with his stuffed animals. This eventually turned into creating conversations between his stuffed animals; and now, he will occasionally ditch the toys all together and get down on all fours to crawl around, becoming the animal itself. A puppy is the animal of choice as of late. Let me just say, there's not much cuter than Charlie crawling around the house, barking "woof woof!"
- He LOVES to sing along to the songs we listen to in the car. His favorite is a Raffi cd he got for Christmas. The awesome part is, he will hear words in the songs that he can say, and then sing those exact words at the right times in the song. (ie. "bay," "baby," "mama," ducks quacking, dogs barking, etc.) It is adorable!
- His LOVES garbage trucks, in a big way. Like, in a "stopping to watch the garbage truck while we're on walks", and "running to the windows to see the garbage truck when he hears it" kind of way. I love it. Would you believe me if I told you that I found a blog completely devoted to garbage truck videos that we sat and watched it for 10 minutes one day? (That would be 10 straight minutes of garbage trucks dumping trash). Its true.
- His favorite thing to do is take his toy trucks out to the balcony and make them drive along the wall. He could easily do this for up to 30 minutes - driving them back and forth, back and forth....so cute and fun to watch! In fact, its so cute and fun, how about a picture?
Here he is, playing truck right after breakfast (hence the jammies). I bet you can't guess who got to pick out his own shoes that morning...:)
I love you, Silly Charlie.
I love you, Silly Charlie.
1 comment:
love all these fun things. it only gets more fun!! I HAVE TO GET THE GARBAGE TRUCK WEBSITE. SARAH is and has been obsessed as well!!! OBSESSED!!!!!!
Post a Comment