Friday, July 16, 2010

Five

To my Sweetheart...

Happy Anniversary.
Thank you for the best 5 years of my life.
I will love you forever. Thank you for loving me, too.
You have a way with me.

Love,
Wifey

(Ah, to be young and...tan, again. But in Love...I will always be in love...)

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I forgot it was your fifth, too! Congrats to you, too! We've done a lot in five year, haven't we?!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! Way cute picture. What are you talking about, you ARE STILL young!!!

Emily said...

Happy anniversary you two! Remember e cohort days when we were all just engaged and now here we are five years and two kids later?!

Hope your day was great!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I can't believe you guys have been married for five years!! Time has flown by!! I hope you guys did something fun!! Love you!

amber said...

Emily May Hill, this is Amber, your little ball of petrified tree sap. Or Amber Willis Bezzant, as she is now known as. I would love to email you! My address is: amberchka@gmail.com. I don't facebook but I would love to catch up! 2 little ones! wow!