Friday, July 30, 2010

Morning Folk

This morning, we got up early.

We tend to do that a lot, and not necessarily per the mother's request.

But getting up with the sun does has its advantages; like maximizing my exposure to the awesomeness of my babes. This morning was no exception.

This song was on repeat. It was on repeat for a long time.

So while the fair maiden slept,


the young prince and I got our groove-a-licious march-thangs on.


He's got a pretty sweet march-thang. He's definitely teaching me a thing or two.

And speaking of 2, can you believe that Charlie Boy will be 2? In less than 2 weeks?!
Man, (or as the boy would say, "mahn"), where does the time go?

Thank goodness we are morning folk, because I wouldn't want to miss out on a single second of these childhoods. Not one single second.

2 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

That Charlie is a Mickey Mouse Marching Machine!

Courtney said...

I love the t-shirt, diaper and shoes look. Charlie rocks it!