I'm sure many of you are already aware of the awesome promo Shutterfly is doing (50 free Christmas cards to bloggers who share about them), so here I am.
I mean, Shutterfly's CUTE Christmas cards, for free? Dang. I'm all over it.
I'm not as avid Shutterflier as others, but on the several times I have used their service I have been nothing short of pleased. Like the time I put together a photo book of the kids for Brian's Father's Day gift? That was awesome. There's just something about seeing your family published in a beautiful book that brings so much pride to a parent.
And with all of the Shutterfly browsing this promotion has encouraged me to do, I have a feeling I will be coming back for more, after the holidays are over. Have any of you ever done their calendars? They look incredible and what grandparent wouldn't love 12 months of cute grandbaby faces to look at? None of the ones in our family, I can tell you that:)
And check out their birth announcements. I never did one for Lucy (something I really regret and hope to rectify in the near future -- would that be wierd? Here she is, 8 months later?)
But for now, I think I'll just stick with the holiday cards. I'm thinking of doing these ones. With a family picture of us wearing different combos of red, white, and teal...or maybe just a black and white? Well, either way, I like it. I like it a lot. Enough, in fact, to go start putting outfits together for said photo right now.
What do you think? What card would you go with?
2 comments:
i'm thinking about doing this promo too, haha. that mod ornament card is cute--i really like the colors. i would probably go with a story card myself.
That is the card template that I used!! I just got them in the mail and it looks super cute.
Post a Comment