Friday, January 28, 2011

Random, but important updates...

1. Lucy cruised today for the first time (along the couch, not the 'vard). She is amazing!
(And soooo cute, if I do say so myself...which I just did.)


2. Charlie is now sleeping in his big boy bed! I am declaring it official as this is his second consecutive night (third night, total) sleeping in it, and he even took his nap in it today. Go Charlie Boy! Now if I can just hire out for potty training, we'll be set...
I hope he always sleeps like this:)


3. Lucy crawls EVERYWHERE now! And she's getting relatively quick. Looks like its time to crank out the knee pads...
PLEASE ignore my disaster of a house. PLEASE.


4. Charlie has decided he is a rock star. Well, maybe he just really likes sunglasses right now. Either way, I think he pulls it off nicely.


5. Lucy's locks are growing at an exponential rate. As a result, she is rocking the bed head like I've never seen before in my life. Its awesome, and very poofy.

6. Charlie really likes crackers.


7. Lucy REALLY likes cheese.

8. Brian and I breed drummers.
We are SO going to need a garage someday - with good insulation.
Those two yellow blurs are his drumsticks. He LOVES drums/anything musical and has surprisingly accurate hand-drum coordination.
Lucky us, eh?! We think so too:) He is too fun.


9. We went to the beach today. It was 72 and beautiful! You just can't beat Malibu in January (that's where the beach was, NOT where our house is - we wish!).

7 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Such a fun post of adorable kids!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Love all the pictures!! By the way, I love how Lucy went straight to the diaper bag to dig for treasures! Ha! She knows you where you keep the good stuff! Miss you guys!!

Juliann said...

Your little rock stars are so cute!!! Random updates are the best!

Tauna said...

cute pictures! So glad he did the big boy bed! Go Charlie!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

LOVE all the recent pics. Parker loves cheese too. What precious kids!

katielyn said...

Your kids look great! What fun photos!

scott and linds said...

Your kids are SO cute I can't take it! And I think they are pretty amazing rockstars. It was so fun to have you over.. Lets get together again soon.

Lanenga Family said...

Such a cute family! Can't believe how big your kids are! And cheese is definitely the food of choice around here too!