Along with now being 9 months old, having 2 (going on 5) teeth, eating real people mushy food, and being able to get up on all fours, Lucy wore her hair in a ponytail today.
Please, read and appreciate that again -- A PONY TAIL!!

I know what you're thinking - "What pony tail? ... Oh,
there it is! ... Um, that's a side-pony tail....on the top of her head. ... And it looks that that bow clip is the only thing holding the hair band tight enough around that little lock of auburn cuteness...."

You're right.
But it was still a pony tail. And it was her first.
And while we're showcasing the princess, how about her outfit today, eh?

Since we were already sporting the side-pony, I pulled out the lavender, thin-wale corduroy overalls that my sisters and I wore as babinas. Unfortunately, the white turtleneck isn't 30 years old. Not even 3. I may have bought that when I was pregnant with Lucy in what I like to think of as a hormonally charged "I am so thrilled to see something that I wore as a kid in miniature, and its just $2, we just HAVE to have this" moment. Its wierd, I know. But I was pregnant, so I can't be held accountable.
And seriously, regardless of what decade our little Lady Lu is dressed for, she is stinking cute. (In my totally unbiased, maternal opinion, of course).
12 comments:
That baby is so. dang. cute!
Ummmm I LOVE HER! I want to see your face(s)!
Congrats!! What a momentous occasion, I completely understand!! She is absolutely gorgeous, I'm scared for you already and her teens years are way off...
So cute, I can hardly stand it!
Look at all of that beautiful hair! She is adorable!
She is adorable! I can't believe how much she has grown since I saw her last and I am totally in love with the side ponytail on her. What a cutie!
She is so cute! What a pretty little baby she is! And LOVE the pony tail! I've got to find something that will stay in Kaylee's fine hair! Let me know if you have any suggestions!
She is seriously SO CUTE!!!! And I AM unbiased!! That's about all the pony-tail I'd get out of Brinley, too. I'm always jealous of Jade's thick, pretty hair. haha. And Lucy already has more teeth than Brinley!!
oh, how i am counting the days to that first ponytail of any kind milestone. congratulations! :) and i'm digging the overalls and turtleneck. very 1985. (when you have those overalls, you totally have to get that turtleneck.)
Her hair doesn't look red anymore! Is is just the picture? She is way cute anyway. She has gotten so big since July. She's all grown up sitting up all by herself with that spunky little pony tail!
I love her pony tail.
She is SOOOO cute! Dang!
Post a Comment