Saturday, July 16, 2011

1 for 6

Six years ago today, Brian and I became a family, with the potential for eternity. It was the most sacred day of my life. I will forever be grateful for my marriage to such a wonderful, kind, and hard working, (not to mention dang-good-looking) man.


See what I mean? Dang-good-looking.
(this picture will most likely disappear from this post once Brian sees it and makes me remove it. Trust me. We've been 1 for 6 years. I know my man).

Apparently Lucy's happy face is genetic...

Thank you, Bri, for being "us" with me. Its one of the greatest gifts I will ever know.

3 comments:

Morley Fam said...

Happy Anniversary! I think you look beautiful as well Emily! Your family is so cute!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I can't believe it has been six years!! That is crazy!! Happy Anniversary!

Andrea Nelson said...

Emily! I just found your blog. I don't know if you remember me...but we were at BYU together in the same cohort. Your little family is beautiful and I was "blurred" for the costco post. It was so fun to see how you are doing!!! You are beautiful.
Andrea