Where the kisses are
Her's
and
HER'S
and
His
Three's Company Tooooooo!Surprise! We are expecting number three!!! And its a girl!
The above picture is from our little family reveal party...a month ago. It was awesome, and darling. We'll post on that later. Famous last words, eh?I almost hesitate to say how far along I am (*cough, 23 weeks today, cough*) because its beyond 'really ridiculous' that we have waited so long to announce this little bundle of news. And there is no particular reason why we haven't posted until now, though there have been many
in particular ones...like morning sickness, the holidays, taking care of 2 wonderfully busy toddlers, a constant state of pregnancy-induced
exhaustion, trying to keep house with 2 busy toddlers, multiple visits from family, trying to take care of life's demands with 2 busy toddlers, more exhaustion, an awesome family vacation (to be posted about soon -- along with the rest of our lives the past few months)... you know, just those sorts of things. ;)
But honestly, I'm feeling great (albeit big) now. And while I can't say my energy has fully returned, I'm grateful for the health and strength I do have, not to mention my gratitude for my wonderfully supportive husband, a healthy and
growing baby, and the 2 sweetest little busy toddlers who have let me "sleep it off" on the couch, too many times to admit.
So pass the Tums and let's raise a glass of water to June 11
th. We can't wait to meet you Little One! You have a big brother and sister here who can hardly wait for you to come out and play :)
7 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so exciting. :)
Yay! Congrats!!!!
Wow!! I have to admit that I still think about the third little pumpkin picture you took to announce that Lucy was on the way as the cutest thing ever!
Congrats! Pregnancy with #3 and 2 little ones underfoot DEFINITELY feels more exhausting than the first! :) I can't wait to see pictures when she makes her arrival!
Congratulations! We are just a week behind you (boy)! I love checking up your updates about your cute family!
congrats! a wonderful family like you should just keep them coming! so happy for you.
Congrats Emily! You will be great as a mother of 3!
Post a Comment