Thursday, January 05, 2012

Just one of many reasons that I love living in L.A.

Today, we took advantage of the beautifully beautiful 75 degree weather we've been having and spent a day at our favorite beach.

The Boy loved "just playin' in the sand."
(He's recently talking with a mysteriously-emergent southern drawl. Hmmm.)


The sun makes the red in her hair really shine - I love it.




Seriously, its on days like today that I just want to live here for FOREVER. Especially in January. I love January here. I wish it were always January.

If you aren't loving January where you are, come and visit. Really. We'll take you to the beach:)

6 comments:

natterpants said...

I've been feeling the same way about January! Makes up for the hot hot hot summers here. Hopefully we won't be someplace tooo cold next January (but looking at the list of options, the chances aren't good for that.)

Lori said...

You two aren't making me feel any better about living in Seattle!;)

Bethany said...

Looks like I need to plan a trip!!!

Aubrey Dixon said...

Lucy in her swimsuit is too cute!! It was so fun to see you in CA I just wish we could have seen you more! And for the record, January is pretty awesome here too :) You can come see if you want to . . . :)

katielyn said...

Love Lucy's beach body. I'm so jealous!

Melissa Christensen said...

I love so cal in January too! We've been to the beach a couple of times as well.