Friday, February 17, 2012

Flashback Friday

In a meager attempt to be better at family journaling (aka blogging), I am going to completely steal an idea from one of my dearest friends and institute Flashback Fridays here on the ol' blog.

Essentially, this will be a quick and easy way for me to record fun memories that never made the blog (or maybe revisit memories that were blogged in days gone past...). My plan is to randomly click around in our pictures until I land on a folder, or picture, to share with the masses.

And hi, this might actually get me back into the swing of blogging. Let's do this.

These pictures are from a visit we had with Brian's parents in March of 2011, following Lucy's first birthday:

Charlie catching some sweet air at the Griffith Observatory...


Me and Little Lu on the carousel at Santa Monica Pier...

In & Out at LAX...
Seeing this picture right now kind of makes me feel like a bad parent. It probably wasn't the best and/or cleanest spot to have our kids dancing and sitting -- you know, in a patch of, most-likely, exceptionally filthy dirt at an international airport in a major U.S. city...but oh well. What are you going to do, right? They totally have stronger immune systems for having the experience, I'm sure.


Grandma and Grandpa Ames with the lucky grandkids...

It was such a fun and adventure-filled trip -- its a bummer that my "semi-random once I was in the folder" clicking strategy couldn't find pictures from the day we spent at the Santa Barbara Zoo during this visit. Oh well. I'll have to keep looking...at random, of course:)

Happy Flashback Friday!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love this idea!