We are a mini-van family! Its been 1 week since we signed papers on our Odyssey and we are all LOVING it. The kids love how "fancy" it is, Brian loves how roomy it is, and I love everything about it! As lame as it sounds, this has been my dream car for about a year now, color and all. I am giddy everytime I see it. Now if we can just keep it as spotless as it was when we brought it home. I mean, that's possible, right?I've totally become that driver now -- you know, the one that avoids any proximity with other cars; that waits for a 3 car space to open up before merging; and that subconsciously glares at any car that drives remotely near her, for fear that they might do something heinous like kick up a rock and ding my ride.
Hopefully I can get over it before our next road trip, or else we will be pulling over to get out anytime someone wants to eat a cracker.
5 comments:
You and I are living parallel lives. We got an Odyssey last week too and I'm totally paranoid about keeping it clean, parking far away, merging into the biggest gap I can find... It's awesome. :)
Love it!!!!
Very Nice!!! It looks terrific!
Wow! That's a BIG DEAL!
How fun!!! That's too exciting! We're going to have to come down and visit so we can see it in person!
Post a Comment