Sunday, June 10, 2012

Can You Hear Me?

Brian here... we have been working with Charlie a lot on being a good listener (i.e. doing what Mommy and Daddy ask you even if you don't want to). As we were leaving church today I asked Charlie to get into his car seat and buckle up as I was getting Lucy ready. Instead of being a good listener, Charlie climbed into the front seat to play with the steering wheel.

Daddy: "Since you aren't being a good listener Charlie, when we get home you are going to have a time out."
Charlie: "I will get into my car seat now."
Daddy: "But you didn't do what I asked you to do."
Charlie: "Don't worry Daddy, I was just driving the car like you because I think you are so awesome."

This kid is good... almost too good! Where does he learn this stuff? Do I sound like that when I'm trying to convince Emily to go to RV shows with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Good luck with that. I remeber not to long ago a cute little Brian doing the same thing to me. Now how can you get mad at such a sweet darling little Charlie boy.
Love you Mom and Gma.