Friday, June 22, 2012

Do you remember this post?

Well after almost 3 weeks with this sweet babe, I can honestly say that I would do it all over again, about a billion times, just to get Eve in our family.

I feel that she is an angel, straight from Heaven, gracing us with her presence and spirit; her delicate, peaceful, joyful, and eager spirit.

We are so grateful for her and for the miracle it is to have her in our home and family.

I love this child.  It is an absolute privilege to be her mother.


Thank you for coming to us Eve. We absolutely love and adore you.


More on life with 3 kiddos soon.
I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeally tired right now: as cute as she is, Eve is not our best sleeper.
I'll just leave it at that for now:)

6 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

She is so cute!! I wish I could be there to hold her and give her kisses while you sleep. What ever happened to the plan of being neighbors for life??

Amy said...

She is adorable!! I am so excited to meet that baby girl! The tub pictures totally remind me of the one I took of Lucy in that exact spot, I want to go find it now!

natter said...

Her features are so pretty. In that first pictures she looks like a tiny doll!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

She is so adorable. Enjoy that little bundle.

Aubrey Dixon said...

She is so beautiful! There is absolutely no feeling to match looking into your tiny newborn's eyes. Straight from Heaven is right! (And good luck with the sleep! Catching a nap with two kids is kind of possible. Three kids? Not so much :) But you blink a blurry eye and then they're suddenly crawling all over eating every tiny thing on the floor they can find!

Juliann said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! What a little sweetheart. Congrats again!!