Sunday, June 03, 2012

Eve Rosa Ames

Eve was born on Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 5:27pm. She weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces and was 21 inches long. Both Emily and Eve are doing great!

Rosa is a family name on Emily's side going back to her great grandmother. I joke that Eve is also a family name, but you have to go back a lot further :)



We were in the hospital for two days (we'll share more about this later) and one of the highlights was when Charlie and Lucy came to visit. We were leaning towards the name Eve, but as soon as we heard the kids say her name, it was SO cute it sealed the deal!


The kids stayed for about an hour and we had a photo shoot and a Subway sandwich picnic with Cheetos for a treat.
 


Now that Eve is a part of the family Lucy seems so much bigger!


She is going to be such an amazing big sister though. Welcome to our family Eve... we love you!!

16 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats! Can't wait to hear about the details! But for now just enjoy that (sure to be) super cute little girl!

Meggin said...

Oh, I am so very excited for you!!! And yes, I admit, a little jealous, too. ;-) Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear the name and see pictures!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!!

Shannon said...

Congrats!!

katie holliday stoker said...

Yea! Congrats! I was due Saturday, still no baby and no name either! Good luck names are hard, well Cuyler has a name but I am not sold on Hank Danger so......

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Wish I could be there to see her in person. She is so cute!! Love the fun pictures of your adorable family. Glad everything went well. We miss you!

jax said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! What a beautiful name too. Your kids are all so cute!

Nancy said...

Oh so beautiful--name and baby! Your whole family looks just adorable and so happy. Congratulations to all!

Aleena said...

You make beautiful children!!! How precious your little family is. CONGRATS:)

Kristen said...

Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful, and I LOVE her name. Can't wait to meet her!

Amber said...

Congrats Ames Family! She's adorable!

LOVE the name; we were leaning toward Eve if this baby was girl.

Super jealous that I have three more months of baby-cooking before we hold our boy. :)

Kara said...

She is beautiful!!!! Congrats to both of you!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Congrats. What a beauty!

Bethany said...

i love it. perfect name. it fits!! sure love you guys, and i'm thinking i need to see you soon. seriously.

Aubrey Dixon said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations! Your kids are all so adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, what a precious new babe!!! CONGRATS you guys!! Such a darling family you have!!