A week ago, Brian and I got back from a week in Monterey California. It was a much needed and super-fun vacation! My grandparents have a beach house in Monterey (a beach-front town 2 hours south) that I have grown-up vacationing at with the family. This time, we had an awesome full-house! My family was there (obviously), several of Amy's roommates, and Brian's parents! (They drove all the way down from Pleasant View to hang out with us for the week -- it was SO fun). 
We were lucky enough to be able to fill our time with plenty of fun and exciting activities when we weren't just realxing around the house:) Por ejemplo...we went golfing -- it was only my second time ever and I got the highest score!! Go me :); we played on the beach; we had a clam bake
(unfortunately I didn't get to capture that moment on camera!); we went to dinner at Bubba Gump's Shrimp House; and Brian and I went on a bike ride -- on our ride we found some squirrels and got them to eat frosted flakes out of our hands! Thank goodness I packed myself some breakfast:)All in all we had a BLAST and have decided that vacationing on the beach is the life for us, hands down:)
3 comments:
How fun!! You lucky girl! Sounds like a blast! (Is Brian pretending to be Forest Gump in that picture??)
Hey, How did you guys get your bikes out to CA?
we bought a bike rack before we drove out here. Its been the bomb investment:)
Post a Comment