Thursday, July 20, 2006

Elder Hill


As I mentioned earlier, my brother had his mission "farewell" on Sunday -- he is going to the Wisconsion Milwaukee mission! Yea Milwaukee!!
My parents got home last night from dropping him off at the MTC:) We are so pumped for him. He was super excited and will be an amazing missionary. Go Brian (Hill)!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, how did I miss this announcement? Yeah for Brian! He's going to the mission that Jacob's family lives in! The area is absolutely gorgeous!

Lori said...

That is so Awesome! Don't worry Natter I didn't get the memo either.:) Brian will be such a wonderful missionary! My grandparents really love Wisconsin. I'm sure he'll be very happy there.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Sorry girls! Everything has been so crazy since he got his call, I forgot to let you all know! Eeesh! Forgive me, please?! Love you both:)