Oh my.
I can hardly believe that I turned 25 a couple weeks ago. Honestly, it seems like the last time I checked, the most recent birthday I had was 23. Not that I'm having a "quarter life crisis" or anything, but 25 is one of those ages that you never really picture yourself at: 18 is exciting because you're "legally" an adult (whatever that means); 21 is big because you're "socially" and adult; but 25 just seems like you're getting closer to 30. Whatev. Its treated me well so far, so I can't complain:)
Brian was so sweet and treated me like royalty! It all started with breakfast in bed (a family tradition) and tickets to one of my favorite Christmas shows EVER, "The Forgotten Carols." Then he made me my favorite Mexican foods for dinner (which we forgot to take a picture of before devouring), my favorite cake (2-layers, no less): chocolate with rainbow sprinkle frosting, and then he gave me and absolutely ADORABLE winter hat (he has such good taste!).
So do you feel like you were there for every minute of my birthday?! Ahhh, the beauty of a slide show...more pictures than you ever wanted to see:) But hey, you know how the song goes..."its my party and I'll [do what] I want to... :)
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago


5 comments:
Happy Birthday to a beautiful girl!! We can't wait to see you guys, only a few more days!
Happy, happy birthday girly! Wow, and your apartment looks soooo fabulous and Christmasy, I LOVE it!
Happy Birthday Em! You are so georgous!!! I heart you!
Emily your hair looks so good with bangs! Way cute. Happy birthday
chelsea
Your car insurance also goes down. You have to let them know though.
Post a Comment