Saturday, December 15, 2007

An embarrassing new record...

To all of our loyal readers out there (thanks Mom & Dad:) ), we apologize for having fallen off the face of the earth this past month. I think this may be a record for the longest we've gone without blogging---oops! I'd say its due to a lack of things to blog about, but that would put us "sitting on a throne of lies" (1 shout out to whoever can name that movie!).
So fasten your seatbelts folks because here comes a month worth of life with Emily and Brian (we'll try to post everything in chronological order)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elf, of course!! By the way, love the BYU game pics. So fun! When are you guys headed home for Cmas?

Unknown said...

I am so glad you posted! I've seriously been so sad to come and see nothing new! I'm glad you guys are doing well.

Kathryn Cooper said...

The Elf! We just watched that last night! Classic!

Aub said...

It's hard to always be up-to-date with blogging. I find myself at the computer at 1 in the morning trying to fit it in.

Aub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Yeah! I am happy to see that you guys are still alive and kicking! We watched Elf when we put up our Christmas decorations. I wish Paul would let me watch it every night! Tell Brian we are very excited for him to be finishing his last semester! We can't wait to be CA neighbors again!