The Saturday after Thanksgiving was the "Holy War" (also known to many as the BYU-Utah game)! We had tickets this year and were SO excited to go, we could hardly stand it!!! I'm sure that as the game was a month ago, everyone knows how it turned out...but I'll announce it again anyways:) We WON!!! 17-10!!! (Now even though you already knew, didn't you get so excited to hear it again?!).
Here are a few higlights...
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago


2 comments:
I am so glad you guys are back. I was wondering what happened to you. I thought maybe Emily was pregnant or something!! But so awesome that the Cougs won, I was jumping up and down when they got that 4th and 18!!
EMILY! Hey, it's Melissa Brisco (well, Neilson now). I saw you on Tyler and Hilary's page and was pretty excited to see that you blog...anyway, just thought I'd say hello.
Post a Comment