It has been WAY too long since we put anything recent on the blog and we decided it was time to do something about it. So here we are. And we have some news for you....
We're having a baby!!!
How's that for something to blog about?! I'm due August 7th and we couldn't be more excited for anything:) The baby will come right before LA - while we're in NY for a 6 week training! It will be a Manhattan baby:) Whoa.
The pregnancy has been really smooth so far and we are just counting the days until August 7th:) I told my students the other day and I thought some of them would explode -- they were so excited! It was pretty cute:) Thank goodness I'm not due until after the school year's over:)
We're so excited and grateful for the opportunity we'll have to be parents and promise to keep you all updated:)
(If you scroll down to the bottom of the blog, you can see exactly how far along I am!)
The pregnancy has been really smooth so far and we are just counting the days until August 7th:) I told my students the other day and I thought some of them would explode -- they were so excited! It was pretty cute:) Thank goodness I'm not due until after the school year's over:)
We're so excited and grateful for the opportunity we'll have to be parents and promise to keep you all updated:)
(If you scroll down to the bottom of the blog, you can see exactly how far along I am!)
24 comments:
Holy crap! Congratulations you guys! Can I confess that I am totally and completely jealous? I am so thrilled for you guys. Are you sick yet or are things okay? Anyhow...I hope all goes well and that you enjoy being beautiful and pregnant.
WOO HOO!!! That's awesome! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Having a child is such an amazing blessing. I have grown so much in patience and love since being a mom.
Congrats!!! Oh, parenthood is wonderful and you two will be the funnest parents! Good luck with everything. The sickness, being tierd, and more sickness is all worth it! Oh, I am just so excited for you. I hope this baby knows how lucky he or she is!!!
Congrats Em, I heard through the grapevine and thought I would check in on you. I am so excited for you!!!!
We have already told you before, but will tell you again, CONGRATULATIONS! Glad everything is going well!
Congratulations! That is so exciting, being a parent is so amazing.
Chelsea
Congrats to you both! Finally a grandchild for Karen! Trust me, having the first one is great - it is SPOILED! Seriously though, you guys will make awesome parents and I hope the pregnancy goes great for you Emily. Good luck with all the changes coming at you this year, it sounds like it will be an exciting one!
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. You guys will be great parents and are going to love it!
Congrats guys!!! Iam so excited for the two (oops) three of you, and Emily I am so excited for your Mom and Dad. Hope all goes well with the pregnancy have fun with this experience it is soooo worth it.
Congrats!! Motherhood is so wonderful. I can't think of anything I would rather do right now than being a mom. I am so excited for you guys!!
Congrats Guys! I am so very excited for you!
Kara
I am so excited I can hardley stand it. My little emily having a baby how exciting. I hope you are enjoying all the new experiances of it all. good luck and we love you
BIG CONGRATS to the both of you! Just wait until you can feel the baby kick---it's incredible. BY the way, thanks for posting on our blog--- yay for blogging and keeping in touch in deed! :)
A baby? That is CRAZY! Good job guys... I am so excited for you both!
That's from Rashy Mer by the way ...
Congrats again! We are very happy for you guys! See you in a couple of weeks!
YAY!!!! I am soooooooo excited for you!!! Being a mother is probably one of the BEST things in the world!!!! Congrats!!!!!
Emily!!! I'm soooooo excited for you guys!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! YEEEEEEAH!!! I can't wait to share all my pregnancy advice with you. ;o)
Congratulations! That is exciting news! Start reading the 'how to get your baby to sleep' books now!! :)
We are so excited for you! Just some advise: Take pictures of your belly monthly. If you haven't already started:)It may seem silly at first but it is really neat to see at the end. Congratulations and we look forward to hearing more about the pregnancy on the blog:)
Congrats on the pregnancy that is so exciting! It is kind of fun to be teaching while pregnant because the kids are so excited and like to touch your belly as it gets bigger. I didn't tell my class until about 20 weeks I think and they were totally oblivious to my growing belly. Anyway I hope that you keep feeling good!
You will be a great mommy Emily! You are sweet and caring! I'm so excited for you two! YAY for Baby!
A BABY AMES!!?? OH YES!! Great news. I know you guys miss us dearly, and that your little cherub is going to be devistated that we live so far away... I will send enlarged pictures of us, so you can remind "it" who we are. Is that ok?
LOVE!
The Pierces
Post a Comment