Tuesday, January 01, 2008

December in a nutshell...

We're at Brian's parent's house right now so I don't have access to any pictures, but I thought I'd give a quick run-down of "everything December, post my birthday" for any of you that might be interested:)
1. Brian turned 26 on the 19th. I've given him the job of blogging about it but between taking finals and grading finals, the blog hasn't quite made it to the top of his to-do list.
2. Brian finished his last final EVER (for 2 years atleast) and is officially done with his bachelors! Woohoo!! Congratulations Bri!
3.We celebrated Christmas a few days early at our apartment (one of our family traditions), then celebrated it with Brian's parents a few days later, and then headed to California to spend the actual holiday with my family -- we had too much fun -- I just LOVE Christmas! (pictures to follow).
4. We had the "opportunity(?)" to puppy-sit my brother's Christmas gift for a few days before driving it down to California to surprise him. The puppy was a 10 week old black lab and while she appeared cute, she had too many tricks up her sleeve (and too often on our carpet) for Brian and I to fall for it. Let's just say we weren't heart-broken to leave her in California when we came back to Utah.
5. Christmas with my family was fantastic and we were even spoiled enough to get to go down to the family beach house for the week between Christmas and New Years-- life is good.
6. We got to celebrate New Year's Eve with our dearest friends the Tibbitts!! (Who, by the way are not allowed to go back to Tennessee).

And that's about it!
Sorry again about all of the words and no pictures to look at, but atleast we're blogging again, right?!

1 comment:

The Whites said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. Congratulations Brian on your last final. And Happy Birthday to you both!