Friday, January 11, 2008

The Perfect Pushup!

Brian here. Well, it's been a long time hasn't it? It feels like it was all the way back in '07 that I posted something on here. It's good to be back.

Early this week we were picking up a few things at Wal-Mart. I usually keep a pretty close eye on Emily, but this time I turned away for a split-second which gave her just enough time to slip in a belated Christmas present for me. I know you all have seen those late night infomercials for "The Perfect Pushup". You know, the one with the guy whose pecks look like they're going to give him two black eyes if he flexes? Well, guess what my new year's resolution is? After doing a grand total of 3 pushups we were lucky enough to discover that "The Perfect Pushup" doubles as a defibrillator.
There's nothing like trying to get in shape when you haven't been to the gym in two years. Day one was the hardest, but it has started to get easier. I've started to notice a little progress that's kept me motivated. Take a look below. . .

I know there aren't a lot of guys that read this, so for all you ladies out there, if you want your significant other to impress you like you have just been impressed, I have three words for you. . . The Perfect Pushup! (Just be sure you dont' get too close without wearing your eye protection)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Scotty & I both here...we're laughing our heads off! Scott went to play church basketball yesterday. As he was leaving he took two baby aspirins. I asked him why, and he replied, "So I don't have a heart attack." He can relate to being out of shape. He's awfully jealous of your bicep talent!