Saturday, January 12, 2008

Gingergraham Houses?!

I know that everything on our blog right now is totally out of order, but as I was looking for Christmas pictures, I came across pictures from a family home evening we did with our friends, the Jacks. We made graham cracker gingerbread houses and had a blast:) And it was so tasty!

Brian's House


My House


Lydia's House


Bryan's Mansion


Our Christmas Village...yum yum!

3 comments:

The Whites said...

Your gingergraham houses look great! We will have to try that next year.

Scott and Haley said...

You two put a smile on my face! From the gingerbread houses, to the perfect pushups. You are great people and I love you both! I am glad that we can have the blogging world to keep up the Nauvoo connection. Speak of Nauvoo how goes the 5 year reunion? Do you need any help?

Anonymous said...

Emily it's me your old friend . I would like to talk to you so call me if you can At (505) 327-4023. I want to catch up and see how you are doing. We are on the same time out here so dont worry about calling at a bad time.

Love You,
Janae