We just found out that President Hinckley passed away -- what a bittersweet event. He was an incredible man of God whom we looked up to so much; what an incredible example and loss for all of us. However, can you even imagine the wonderfully joyous reunion that must have taken place with his sweet wife as well as with the Savior and so many others he served? We truly revere President Hinckley as a prophet of God and will always stand blessed by all that he did for the world throughout his life.
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
3 comments:
I know I am so sad. He was the prophet for more than half my life. He is amazing and we will always what he has accomplished. Congrats on the baby news, that is awesome. You will be such a cute mom!
I had a feeling that it was going to happen befor the next conference. A sad but sweet thing. What a great prophet, man and Husband now he can have a sweet reunion with his wife who he loved so much.
Amy! I'm so glad you found my blog. How fun to hear about your "announecement"! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad to be updated on you and your little family.
Post a Comment