Brian's working on a housing application right now (for our dream condo in LA!! More on that later) and I don't really want to go to bed yet so I thought I'd go ahead with a tag I got a while back:)
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a freshman in high school and had just been appointed captain of the colorguard. I know what you're thinking, but don't judge me. Colorguard was the equivalant of drill team at my high school.
2. Five things you need to do today:
Since its 10:00 at night, how about 5 things I DID do today...
-Woke up
-Went to work
-Came home
-Went to the BYU baseball game (!)
-Ate dinner
Whew! What a day! (Before judging me too harshly, please note I'm a 1st grade teacher, so a TON goes into the second item on that list).
3. Favorite snack:
Any cold, ripe fruit (especially crunchy grapes) & chips and salsa
4. What would you do if you were suddenly a billionare?
After being married to a finance major for 2 1/2 years, I've learned about the power of interest. Sooooo, I'd probably put a couple hundred in the bank and then travel the world with my sweetheart. And then go shopping. :)
5. Three Bad Habits:
This tag is getting more invasive every minute...
I would have to say self-doubt/degradation, not exercising enough, and procrastination.
6. Five jobs you've had:
-piano teacher
-secretarial assistant
-pre-school teacher
-office temp
-first grade teacher
7. Five things people don't know about you:
-I love to shop, but rarely do because I have a seriously hard time parting with money.
-My right foot is a 1/2 size smaller than my left.
-I love Murder She Wrote and I own seasons 1-6.
-I LOVE working in the yard and can't wait to have a balcony on our apartment in LA so I can have a little garden! Mowing the lawn is relaxing for me.
-When I got my ears pierced, the lady said "Wow! I've never seen earlobes as crooked as yours!" Uh, thank you?
And there you have it. Everything you never knew you were DYING to know about me! Now let's here from Jena, Natalie, and Lori:)
22 Family-Favorite Slow Cooker Dinners
5 days ago
1 comment:
I LOVE Murder She Wrote too!!! And Columbo, And Matlock...so fun!
Post a Comment