Monday, March 17, 2008

ps....

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could we be anymore excited for anything? Not at the moment!
We had the ultrasound this afternoon and as the technician put it, "he is 110% BOY!" This was the only time in our little boys life that we were hoping he would be immodest -- we were so proud:)
We went shopping for his first little outfit after the appointment and while things were pretty picked over, we found this adorable little number:
We're still on the look-out for a cute hat and shorts to match, but all things in time (and in stock), right?

30 comments:

Nels and Amber said...

YEAH!!!!!! So much fun. I am so excited for you.

Ashley said...

I am so, so, so happy for you guys! Little boys are so fun! Just watch out Emily, they are also really busy, your little guy will wear you out!

Jules said...

Yeah! A boy! That is so exciting! He'll give you a run for your money, but who would want it any other way?!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! Little boys are so much fun!!

Sarah C. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you!! Boys are the best! You are going to be such an amazing mother! Oh.. I went to high school with both brian and brendi (brendi's my age). Aren't they adorable?

Brian H. said...

thats so awesome a boy......you should name him brian, thats such a strong name.

Rohatinsky Family said...

Congratulations you guys! That is going to be so much fun. PS> Cute outfit! What names do you like?

Aubrey said...

I am so happy for you! Its so fun to finally find out the gender of your baby so you can buy all his fun clothes! I'm sure he will be such a stud in whatever he wears! Congrats!!!

Aubrey said...

I'm so excited for you! It's fun to be able to shop for little clothes for your coming baby. I'm sure he'll be a stud in whatever he wears! Congrats!

Ryan & Rachael said...

YEA! Right on! Will you guys have him in CA or Provo?

Aub said...

ConGrats! I'm so happy for you. Boys are a handfull, but you'll be a great mom.

Emily said...

Hooray!!! Little boys are great! You will love having him!

Hilary said...

Congrats! I have to agree with the other comments in that boys are the best. You're going to love being a mom, minus the poop and drool, it's a blast!

Brett and Lisa said...

I am glad you found me! I would love to help you out - email me with more details. ldubb812@yahoo.com. can't wait to hear from you! Congrats! I LOVE my little boy, so this will be such a fun adventure for you!

Kara said...

Congrats guys!!!!!I am so excited for you!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Woo Hoo Congratulations! I can't wait to hear name ideas. Your LA home looks beautiful, and good luck car shopping.

Jessie Evans said...

Yay!! I am so so so so happy for you guys!!

Ashlee said...

We are very excited for you. Boys are lots of fun-we would know:) Can't wait to see the little guy!

jax said...

Congrats!!!We're so happy for you guys!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Ames, This is Amber (Stoker) I ran across your blog and thought I had to say hello. That is so exciting that you guys are having a baby boy congrats!! I just had to say hello and I hope everything is going good for you guys. . . good luck in LA.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guy's. Yeah

Unknown said...

Congrats. I am so so happy for you! Yeah!

Smelsha said...

Congratulations! Boys are the best!

The Shupes said...

Boys are so much fun!! I just love mine more and more each day! Oh and my email is heatherclaire22k@hotmail.com

Scott and Haley said...

Em & Brian I am so excited for you! I am partial little girls, but I love the little boys as well. I guys are going to be the funnest parents!

Camille said...

That's so awesome! I have just loved having a boy! You will enjoy the little guy so much.

Nicole & Andrew Maples said...

woo hoo! congratulations!

Jana Clegg said...

Boys will be boys! I am excited for you guys to be having a baby boy! Believe it or not but Randy and I will be having a boy too...just a few days shy of when you are due. We're due August 3rd. Boys, Boys, and more Boys!

Bradford Bunch said...

Congrats, let me know if you need announcements when he arrives (check out my other blog, there is a link on my personal blog) I will be doing another giveaway on announcements next month.

merrilykaroly said...

Yay for boys!!