Brian here . . . last Friday Emily and I went to the U2 laser light show at Clark Planetarium in Salt Lake (Utah's first IMAX 3D theater). Although Bono didn't make any guest appearances, it was definitely worth going to see at least once. Not only do you get to watch a sweet laser show in 360 degree 3D that sometimes makes you feel like your on an acid trip, but you get to learn all about the planets and the solar system. What a great combination huh! It doesn't get any better than that!!


Brian during the laser show . . . "U2 Rocks!!"



Brian during the laser show . . . "U2 Rocks!!"
5 comments:
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great little date.
That sounds fun! We saw the 3D show there a few years ago about dinosaurs. Congrats on finding a place in LA! I'm sure that is such a huge relief. And just for the record, don't ever invite me to play your "game" of car shopping.. because there is nothing I hate worse. :) :)
Exiting? What about the latest entry?
You guys are the coolest people in the world! I am your biggest fan!!
You guys are the coolest people in the world! I am your biggest fan!!
Post a Comment