Monday, March 03, 2008

And the count-down has begun...

Only THIRTEEN days left until we find out if Baby Ames is a boy or girl!!! Can you believe it?!
We're just a little excited:)
Seriously, what would we ever do without paper chains.

7 comments:

Aub said...

How exciting!

Kathryn Lichfield said...

That is so random that you found us through the Adams! How do you know them? I worked with Tammy in the temple and random enough she is my sister-in-law's best friend! Anyhow, congrats on the upcoming baby! We are excited for you guys! I'm just teaching 1/2 day kindergarten in Payson. Are you all still in Utah, and where are you teaching?

Jill Revell said...

I CAN'T believe you are that far along...you can't even tell you are expecting! That is going to be so fun!

Mary Beck said...

Ahaha. you are SUCH a school teacher, making a paper chain! You guys are a crack up! I love paper chains, yes be sure to share when you know. I predict a boy.

Ashley said...

OH, so exciting! I remember how nervous I was to find out! I'm wishing for a boy for you because they are soooo much fun and I can just picture an adorable little Brian running around!

Greg and Tammy said...

How funny that you know Kathy! Small world, huh? She knows Natalie Tibbits as well. Anyway... can't wait to find out what you guys are having!

Brandon and Natalie said...

We are so excited for you!! Please give us a call when you find out! I am thinking that it is a boy.

I can't believe you are already that far along.