Monday, April 07, 2008

LOVE it.

Wasn't conference AMAZING this past weekend?! I was lucky enough to be able to sit and watch all of it this weekend only missing little bits here and there (for pit-stops, of course -- which, can I just say, seem to be way too necessary WAY too often these days...I know, I know, "I'm just getting started :)"). ANYWAYS, every time I'd step out of the room for a second, it seemed I'd miss something HUGELY incredible:( It was seriously like a treasure chest of truths and reminders poured out continuously, for ten hours. Who doesn't LOVE that?!
Can you put a rush on Ensign deliveries?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I completely agree with you. Conference was awesome!! It always is, but there was something about this one that was just so much more then the others. I guess it was because we sustained a new prophet. But I definitely walked away feeling the need to do better in my life, but also just the love the life I have.