Thursday, September 04, 2008

Wow.

I never knew how fast time could fly, or how emotional I could be, until Charlie was born. These past 22 days have been the fastest, most amazing, most terrifying, most exhausting, most humbling, and most exciting of my life. I LOVE being this little boy's mom.
I'm livin' the dream. My dream.
I apologize that I haven't been too hot at keeping you all updated with Charlie's cuteness, but trust me, we have pictures to share. And share. And share some more.
I'm pretty sure that his cuteness increases exponentially.
By the second.

Let me show you what I mean.

Awwww!


Be still, my heart.


All ready for his first "field trip" to the doctor's office


After his first bath


I love my little family.

We have, like, a million other adorable pictures of Charlie but I'll spare you for now, (plus, a bunch of them are still on the camera). I'll have to sit down and load them on when the boy is sleeping...and when I'm not.

17 comments:

Emily said...

Reggie has that same "dinoriffic" onesie. Love it!!! Enjoy Charlie's "smallness". Reg got big too fast!

Rohatinsky Family said...

22 days already? That has gone fast! I can't believe how cute he is and how teeny newborns are. Congrats again!

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is so cute! Who's baby picture does he look like more? I have been dying to call you, but know you are very busy. I wish we were close so I can come and snuggle him. ADORABLE!

The Shupes said...

He is almost a month!! Time goes so fast. My little Charlie will be turning 2 in a month!! I can't believe it. They get cuter everyday, and you think they are the cutest baby in the world!! He is so cute and it makes me excited to have another little baby, it also makes me a little tire too! I'm glad you are loving your new role as mother, it just gets better and better!

Nancy said...

yayyyy!!!!! Thank you for posting adorable pictures of your beautiful little guy! He looks just angelic! Hope you are all doing well!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful. I love him already! You better be planning on Utah for Christmas so I can see him! I'm bummed that Lori and Paul aren't coming now, so you better be coming!! Oh and thanks for calling! I was on the subway so I didn't have reception. I'll call you back soon!

Maurine said...

I am happy you posted pictures of him. He is darling. Congratulations! I echo Emily enjoy the little stage, they change super fast.

Jill Revell said...

You are so right! He is just precious...and they do get cuter and cuter!

Jenny said...

Keep taking pictures, as many as you can :) You can't have too many pictures. They grow up soooo fast, Congrats again on becoming a mommy! :)

Lori said...

Those little sandals are so adorable! I can't wait to play with Charlie again!

Crystal said...

He's cute! They just keep growing and growing. I still can't believe that mine is trying to walk. It just seems like yesterday that she was born. Have fun and definitely sleep when he is sleeping.

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Hi guys! You are probably enjoying the Karen, Craig and Bryce right about now. Sorry we could not be there, I'm sure we are missing out. I am glad to see some more pictures of the little guy though. He sure is cute. I got a little teary eyed on the picture with Brian and Charley. It is adorable. Looks like you guys are doing great!

Shannon said...

Oh that little man is too cute! I love seeing all the pictures!

Lindy Leigh said...

Darling!!! He looks so kissable!

Make sure to take lots of short videos too...

Anonymous said...

emily I am so glad that things are well. He is beautiful and looks so healthy way to go Mom. Enjoy every minute, even the hard ones. I look at Haiden now and all the first memories come back of all those emotions. Now that I'm on #3 I wish I would have taken more time to enjoy all of Haiden's first. You'll have to call me sometime

Nancy said...

Okay, ready for more pictures...:) You don't even have to write anything...just post one big string of photos. Pretty please????????

Heather said...

I know what you mean about living your dream - people always ask kids what they want to be when they grow up and I wanted to be a mom. As you now know it is the best job in the world - tough sometimes, but amazing. Can't wait to hear more about Charlie.
Heather