Ah-ha #1. If this child comes today, we still do not have a name for him. Call us non-committal, but I think at this point, we're just going to have to wait and see his cute little face before deciding on anything.
Ah-ha #2. If this child came today, my house is a mess. And I wouldn't be able to clean it if I were in labor. Hmmm. I should probably start cleaning things up now.
Ah-ha #3. Labor is going to hurt, well at least from what I hear ;), so I probably should review all of the "taking your mind off of the productive pain you're feeling" strategies and tips we learned in our child birth classes...before its too late to think straight.
Ah-ha #4. I'm going to be a mom and Brian is going to be a dad. And soon.
This is gonna be great!
15 comments:
How exciting to know that at any moment you'll be a mom! I can't WAIT for my turn...perhaps in the next year.
Good luck, hope it all goes smootly!
Things will go great! It's awesome. Labor and delivery are two of the most exciting things ever, and something you can not compare to anything else you've experienced -- which is why no one can fully explain it to you or any other woman! You'll be an amazing mom! I'm excited to see pictures of your little guy and find out his name!
PS -- It's not horrible that you don't know his name. IT was so weird to me that people had to wait to see their baby to name them ... then I got pregnant with Spencer and he wasn't named until the last second, literally before walking out of the hospital. They were asking for the birth certificate stuff before we were ready, lol.
Hi Emily,
It's Melissa. I found your blog on Beth's page. I am so excited for you, what wonderful life you have had. Well I just wanted to say hi, I also have a blog it's on Beth's page...let's be blog friends.
Congrats,
Miss M
Oh Emily! You are going to be a great mom! I can't wait to see pictures.
How exciting!! Anyday now. I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see he's little face. Don't worry about the cleaning, you don't want to be too tired for labor, trust me. Just relax and let it come!
enjoy your last few moments of freedom. you will never get them back :) you're going to be great!
that means I'm gonna be an uncle!!! Sweet
Emily! I am so jealous you are 39 weeks.(I can't wait for the day I can say that) I hope he comes soon, I know how you feel. Don't worry about not knowing the name, its a big descision. Good luck with the labor! Can't wait to see pictures of your little one.
Kristi (Gormley) Chase
Emily, I am SO excited for you...any day now! Being a mommy is amazing! As soon as you hold your little baby in your arms, you won't even think about everything you had to go through to get them here...you will just be amazed and it is the best feeling in the world!
Congratuations - little ones are such a blessing! It does hurt, but I promise that the minute you see him you won't remember a thing. Can't wait to see pictues of your little guy.
Heather
We are SO excited for you guys! Wish we could be there to see him! You'll just have to post lots of pictures! So good to hear you guys are doing well.
yeah for the end!!! you're going to do great! i'm excited to check your blog and see the little man's arrival.
Hey Emily!
This is Katie Roper... now O'Neil... it's going to be a confusing school year. It's crazy to think we're starting back up in a couple of weeks. We're going to miss you!
I am so excited for you! Good luck and keep us updated!!
miracle of miracles! how come i forgot about your blog! this is perfect and now i can keep tabs on you. you are fine about your bluetooth mishap. we should try to talk again soon though, before this little baby comes!
yayy! Congrats! I COULD NOT stand the waiting game so I hope you do better than I did :)
And if it makes you feel better labor was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. But thats probably because I got my epidural at the perfect time. I hope things go smoothly for you! Good luck!
Post a Comment