Monday, November 03, 2008

4x6

I recently got tagged by my sweet friend Natalie and this is a tag I like and I think you will too -- quick and easy, with gauranteed picture involvement.
I call it the 4 x 6 tag because you go to your fourth picture file and post the 4th picture, and then repeat with your sixth file, sixth picture.
Here it goes.
#4....

This is one of our engagement pictures. My amazingly talented friend Natter sweet talked her talented photographer dad into taking our engagements. In this one, I was supposed to look content while Brian looked thoughtful...Brian successfully pulled off the thoughtful. I, on the other hand, look like I'm asleep. But hey, these days, sleep = contentment.

#6...
Okay. Only because I want to be honest am I posting the real sixth picture from our sixth file. This picture is from our road trip from Utah to California after my last day of school 2 years ago. We had to hustle down there because we were scheduled on a red-eye flight that day from Oakland to Florida for a Carribbean cruise. Sigh. I want to go back...
Anyway. If you can't tell what this nasty picture is, its me, zonked out, with one of those weird travel pillows around my neck/shoulders...and my mouth is hanging open. Gross. In this picture, sleep did NOT equal contentment since the pillow was inflatable with a slow leak in it. You can tell how packed the car was because of the treat bag smashed up behind my head and if I remember right, my seat was as far forward as it would go, so my knees and the dashboard were most likely just barely evading this picture.
"WHY would you have such as wacked out picture of yourself?" you may ask. I'm not sure... because I'm pretty sure Brian was SUPPOSED to be driving. Its a miracle we're alive. ESPECIALLY Brian, after taking this picture :)


Alright. I was honest. Now its anybody else's turn to share who wants to - (this really is a fun way to remember good times past). But I'm specifically going to pick on Lindsay, Natter, and Michelle:)

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a fun tag! I laughed outloud when I saw the second picture. =)