Thursday, November 06, 2008

All good things must come to an end...

Hi All:)
After reading an article on another friend's blog, I decided that we need to go private. I have a lot of email addresses from a while ago when I originally was going to go private, but if I don't have yours, or you think I might not have it, PLEASE leave a comment with your email. If you don't leave your address, I won't be able to invite you to be a reader and that will mean no more Ames family updates for you - please, humor me and pretend that would be a sad thing...:).
I'm declare December 1, 2008 the day we go private:)
(this is the article...creepy....)

48 comments:

jax said...

Don't forget about us! lydia.jack@yahoo.com

Morgen Newill said...

newillm@gmail.com
Taylor and I would be soooo sad if we could not keep up with the beautiful Ames family! We would be honored if you would add us!

Laura Robins said...

I can't read the article; but my email is laura.steeby@gmail.com

Jessica said...

allstar_j@hotmail.com

Clay and Brian served together in Brasil for their mission. :D

Jessica and Clay

Anonymous said...

do you have my email? amberdnielson at gmail dot com

The Jorgensen's said...

Please send me an invite! jenjorgensen220@gmail.com

Lindy Leigh said...

backothemoon1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

cames1@msn.com

Ryan & Rachael said...

Hi! This is Rachael, one of the twins fron Nauvoo.

email: rroddick@hotmail.com

Don't forget me. :D

merrilykaroly said...

Please let me know if you don't have my email address! It should be in the ward emailing group from the 25th ward...

The link you posted said: The blog you were looking for was not found.

Megan said...

Pick me! mgnpalmer@gmail.com

Jill Revell said...

sign me up! jgrevell at gmail dot com

Merideth Sullivan said...

landonosullivan@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Emily, the article doesn't work. It says the blog isn't there. I'd love to know about it though. :) I'll send you an e-mail with my e-mail. :)

Anonymous said...

Turbo234@yahoo.com

Lori said...

The link didn't go to the article. Will you send it to me?

Brittany said...

count me in...i don't want to post my email publicly...so if you need it, let me know

Aub said...

I can't see the article, but my email is aphillips0318@yahoo.com It would be sad not to check on your family.

Bethany said...

i'm sure you already have this... but just to be sure bethanne2299@gmail.com
sure love you guys!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I tried your link from the blog and it wasn't working. Please make sure you invite us.

Greg and Tammy said...

You may not have mine, but I would love to continue stalking you every so often... tammykadams@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

jessicalieber@gmail.com

Invite me or else!!! Charlie sure is a doll!

Wonders said...

Hey you guys! I'm glad that they did this article, it makes me really think about protecting my family better. My dad, who was a detective for 28 years and now works for the department of homeland security, mentioned that there really is no way to prosecute those who violate your rights once you publish a blog, because it becomes public domain. They can do whatever they want with pics of your kids or you, etc...What a scary world we live in. Anyway, I'd love to keep viewing your blog and my email is wixywife05@gmail.com Thanks!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

we'd love to stay in touch with you guys :)
Kristine
kristinehepworth@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

Can you repost the article link? It isn't working!!

My email is austin.michelle@gmail.com

Kristi said...

Hi it's kristi chase, my email is kristichase@gmail.com... thanks

Jenny said...

I'd like to be invited to your blog..we're making ours private, too, but I don't have your email address. Let me know what it is please

RDavidson said...

Rebecca Davidson
Bri05002@byui.edu

Ryan and Missy- said...

I want in!

briscomissy@gmail.com

Jackie said...

jackie.atkisson@gmail.com. Please invite me!!

Unknown said...

Hey Brian and Emily (and say Hi to Charlie too for me!)

I love your blog, and even have it saved to my favorites to get my "fix" of your cute family and witty writing.

Please add me to your list of approved readers, as it would be terribly sad to wake up on Dec 1 and know that I won't get any more updates (especially Christmas photos) of your family! :)

Sabra Mann
sabrasue@gmail.com

The Shupes said...

Let me in!! heathershupe@mail.weber.edu

Mary Beck said...

Hey Em.. I completely agree on the going private thing.. smart move. YES! Keep me posted, I love that you are a mom now!

maryannbeck@gmail.com

love you!
Mary (Lyman)

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

I am a friends of Brian's and I love reading your guys blog and would like to be invited to still read your blog when you go private. Thanks, Amber my e-mail address is: sungal21@hotmail.com

Jennifer Ricks said...

Add me! :) JenniferRicks@gmail.com

Jules said...

jewel823@hotmail.com

Julie Hill Nielson

meg said...

i would be sad if i couldn't see updates. flickchick@gmail.com

Alicia said...

I want the updates! aliciarowberry@gmail.com.

Alicia

Jenny and Josh said...

would love to keep in touch.
jjstout06@yahoo.com
-Jenny (Hadfield) Stout

Maurine said...

I would be sad for no more updates. Here is my email linford.maurine@gmail.com.

Michelle said...

I would love to keep reading up on your family! However, I do know that private blogs are limited to 100 readers, so if you have room, I would love to be one of those 100 readers. My e-mail is boyd.michelle@gmail.com
Your family is so cute! I have been loving reading about you guys!

Sarah and Scott said...

add me!
sarahfcrane@gmail.com
Thanks!

Bernice Madsen said...

Please keep us updated! We miss you guys and love seeing and hearing about all your fun happenings!
jackandbernice@gmail.com

Clare said...

cgourley@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please include me! janinegroo@gmail.com. If I didn't invite you to mine, feel free to include your email address.

Rohatinsky Family said...

I can't remember if I already gave you my e-mail or not...if I have I'm sorry- my brain is still a bit fuzzy from pregnancy/child birth/lack of sleep, etc...! Our e-mail is jrohat1@hotmail.com. Thanks

Jessie Evans said...

Please include me! JAlexisE@gmail.com

nerak said...

Hi Emily! It's Karen Campbell. I don't remember if I already sent you my email, but I would love to continue reading your blog! Good luck with the 100+ readers issues... So popular!

campbell.karen.e@gmail.com