I made his costume as my first sewing project for someone to wear. It was so fun to make, but even more fun to look at with Charlie in it -- he was ADORABLE! Brian and I joined in the fun as Dorothy and the Scarecrow:) (Brian is so good to go along with my craziness).
We went to a super fun Costume party on Halloween night at Paul and Lori's. Here are Emmett and Charlie - future BYU roommates and mission companions:)
And of course, the 3 of us at our ward's Trunk or Treat.There's no place like home!
Happy Halloween everyone:)


9 comments:
Cutest little lion ever! What a fun family costume. You're lucky Brian is so easy going!
AdoRaBle!!!! He is the cutest lion ever and you are quite the talented seamstress. I am so excited to see you guys this weekend!
Absolutely DARLING costumes!! You are too talented!
Wow Emily, you are just soooo talented! You need to email me (jackandbernice@gmail.com) where you are finding all these cute projects to do! I need to get out my sewing machine more often. :o)
Sooo cute!! i love the costumes!
Adorable!! So cute! He and Ben could start their own little club of adorable lions! You are so talented! Do you want to make our Halloween costumes next year? We miss you guys!
Where's Toto?
OMG CUtest lion ever! I love the family pic. What a good idea.
Super cute! I'm impressed with your sewing talent. We had the same idea this year. I was Dorothy, too. Good minds think alike.
Post a Comment