Friday, November 07, 2008

I forgot to mention...

We have comment moderation, so your email addresses won't be published on the comment section of our blog - they just go straight to my email and I'm saving them there:)
I'm sorry that the article didn't work. Let's try that again:)
Here it is!

19 comments:

Shannon said...

shannonmccune@gmail.com

great idea. you inspired me to do the same thing...i've actually been thinking about it for a while now, you just gave me more motivation to do it! thanks. i love seeing your little boy grow and i love his halloween costume. you are amazing for making it. hope LA is treating you well!

Ashlee said...

I am a friend of Brian's from high school. My name is Ashlee Penrod. Tell him i say hi. I would love to be able to still see your blog. rmcbrat24@hotmail.com

alexandria said...

Hi Emily! I found your blog through Bernice's blog and I recently made my blog private too so I definitly understand! I would love to still be able to see your blog--my email is alexandria.palmer@gmail.com

Jackie said...

Um, yes you NEED to add me... and your have our shakespaere@gmail.com email right? I heart CHARLIE! We're coming home for Thanksgiving and we'd LOVE to meet him and see you guys. Seriously!

Kayce said...

I think you already have this but just so I don't miss any fabulous pictures of you three it's kaycelyn29@gmail.com

Ashley said...

Brian and Emily,
I completely understand your wanting to go private. I actually had a similar experience as the girl from the news, just not as intense. We had a couple of snarky comments, and one really hurtful one so I decided to go private, but then my mother-in-law (who is not techno-savvy AT ALL, but a sweetheart!) couldn't handle the idea of logging in to see our blog. Long story short, we found out it was Kris' sister and her husband. It's been hard. Our blog is a place we just have fun and share it with others, right?!
I'd love to still peek in once in a while, and in fact we should have you guys over for dinner some time, you aren't that far away! ashleykuch@gmail.com

Unknown said...

To make life easier for me, here is my e-mail. I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't be out there. :) your little boy is ADORABLE by the way! Thanks for the article!

karamurri@gmail.com

April said...

April
azsisterg@hotmail.com
That article is so sad and it happens everyday. I'm not sure what to do about mine yet.

Nancy said...

Hey guys! Glad you are going private. I'm a little gun-shy about blogging right now...a long story. (I'm kind of a facebook fan these days) Anyway, that Charlie is just so darn cute! How can you keep from just kissing him to death! My e-mail is nancymayjacobs@gmail.com. Hope Charlie's tummy is responding to meds and all. Big hugs to you all!

Meggin said...

Hey! I am so glad that you found me!! I am so thrilled that you have a little boy now, too! Isn't it the best? How are you liking California? Do you like staying at home? I would love to be included on your blog list after you go private. My email address is megmarchant@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am not quite sure how the whole blog thing works. Tucker and I do look at your blog time to time. We do not have one so I am not sure if we can still look at yours without one. My email is neka_nicole@hotmail.com.

Thanks Tucker & Nicole Shupe

Melissa Christensen said...

Include me!!
melstir211980@gmail.com

Thanks Melissa,
P.s. your family is so cute!

Curtis & Dara Williams said...

Hi ames family! We love seeing your updates and I am jelous at how wonderful you are at blogging! Please oh please add the Williams (mann) family to the list so we can continue to see your baby grow!! My e-mail address is darasuewilliams@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hey Em... be sure to add me! I love checking your blog. Your little guy is so adorable, and HOLY COW you made his COSTUME??? You are AMAZING!!! You guys all look so cute dressed up for Halloween. I ma thinking of going private too. My email is brenditerry@gmail.com

Love ya girl!

J. Miyoshi Zuehl said...

hey! miyoshizuehl@gmail.com

Emily said...

sign me up! brandoem521@gmail.com
Emily Johansson:)

Ephraim said...

heathergarner1@gmail.com
Thanks!

Aub said...

I have a question. Do you need the email address that I sign in to blogger with or my actual email address? I changed my email address when we moved so the email address that I sign into blogger with is no longer my actual email. Does that make sense? The one that I sign in with is aphillips0318@sbcglobal.net & my actual email address is aphillips0318@yahoo.com Sorry for the confusing comment.

Aubrey

Alyssa said...

Hey! I don't know if you remember me or not but I am Amber Nielsons little sis, Alyssa. The one who married ambers husbands bro. I love looking at your blog, Charlie is just so cute! So, if you don't mind i would love to be invited to view it when you go private :)
alyssanielson@yahoo.com - thats my google address, and my blog address is kanielson@blogspot.com
Thanks!
Alyssa