Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm lovin' it.

Oh man.
We just finished cleaning up after our 2nd annual Red, Pink, & White Elephant Valentine's Party. It was incredible.
Pictures will be coming soon.

And don't worry; mine and Brian's white elephant gift is sleeping on the back porch tonight.
Yes.
It lives.

5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Oh My! It sounds really interesting. You guys have kind of fallen off the face of the earth lately. I hope everything is okay. We have been meaning to call, but keep forgetting. By the way, I need your address so I can send you the Christmas presents we have for you that never made it to you :( I am still bummed we missed each other.

Sarah said...

I had so much fun last night, Austin is totally bummed that he had to miss it...next year though for sure! :) Thanks for having such a fun party!!

jax said...

My curiosity is peaked!! Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures. Wish we could have been there with you! Love you a lot a lot! (Why can't we be neighbors!?!)

Tyson and Heather said...

it lives...hahah! so sad that we missed it:( next year!