Thursday, May 27, 2010

Charlie & Lucy

His first encounter with sidewalk chalk. I'm not sure who had more fun, mom or boy...


The incredible boppy balancing trick. Impressive, no?


Naptime was over.
I almost wet myself when I walked in and saw this.


We tell her that her job is to look cute. She's really good at it, isn't she?


I really like my job.
Alot.

5 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

I am amazed at how good you guys are at parenthood! Charlie and Lucy are sooo cute. We can't wait to play this summer!

Kim, Byron H & M said...

Your kids could NOT be more adorable. Lucy is really, really, really cute.

Lanenga Family said...

Such a cute picture of Lucy! I love the jean jacket with dress and Mary Jane's! Uberly cute! :)

jax said...

That is the cutest little outfit I have ever seen! She is so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Uncle Joey!